Open yeet

Offline gone-guts

• Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Awards
yeet
« on: September 25, 2019, 05:41:54 PM »
hi hi
it's been a while! i disappeared pretty suddenly a while back, mostly bc life was hectic and i had lost interest in rping. so sorry about that and to all the people i left hanging. but! i'm back now and i'm v excited to get back into things! i can't promise i'll be that active, at least not during the school year, but i'm going to try my best to be around.
as for my characters, i'll probably be starting fresh, maybe bringing in some old ones once i get comfy again, who knows. anyways it's great to be back! ^^ (this is all over the place lol sorry about that)

Offline sayonarc

• BCRF Donator
  • gone!!
  • awards This member won a May spotlight category within 2020! This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event.
  • not here 8 )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: yeet
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 05:44:13 PM »
'yeet' guts u disappoint me
HI GUTS WELCOME BACK IM EXCITED TO RP W U AGAIN AND I LOVE U SO MUCH SNDJDBS SHSSB < 3333

Offline stygian

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 04:24:11 PM »
hi guts! welcome back

Offline axiom

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 11:49:16 PM »
ayye welcome back! c:
KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT
I'VE HAD ENOUGH — YOU'RE NO SAINT, YOU'RE NO SAVIOR!
( ♛ ) -characters. & intj. & chaotic good. & they/them. 」

Offline gone-guts

• Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 08:52:20 AM »
@arcy >:3c
ILY2!!!!!

and thank u @stygian and @axiom! it's great to be back

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This user found an egg in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Plot-Maker' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Villain' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2019, 07:30:38 PM »
ayyyy! welcome back <333
"HAVE YOU EVER ENCOUNTERED ANY PROBLEMS FROM THE OPPOSITION? THEY DON'T SUSPECT A THING."

— admin
— he/him pronouns
characters
— discord: star#0061

Offline gone for good

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2019, 01:17:06 PM »
GUTS!!! it's good to have you back <3

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg