Beasts of Beyond

Open hello! <3

Offline hisoka.

• New Blood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hello! <3
« on: September 03, 2019, 05:45:38 PM »
hello, i'm bee! i was on ff as the names shizuka / hisoka / sherrie (: on bb im demaury. i've been stalkin' this place for a bit so heh. ( i use they / them )

Offline Crycosmos

• New Blood
  • “ b o r n t o b u r n ”
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: hello! <3
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 08:18:09 PM »
!!!!!!!!!!
*RUNS OVER AND TACKLE HUGS CHU*
!!! WELCOME, PAPS <33333 !!!
❝ THE STAR CHILD ❞ ————————————————————————
Don't tell me the truth . Your world is upside down
You keep pretending . Don't trust your friends
———————— CAELUM . AGENDER ( ANY PRONOUNS ) . XVIII . STORAGE

Offline sugary

• Warrior
  • a dreamer
  • Everyone's mom
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 08:39:13 PM »
Hi! I don't think I knew you on either sites, but i also have a pretty bad memory ^.^''
I'm sugary, you can ask me or any of our lovely staff members any questions you might have about the site or our feral rp <3
「 JUST IMAGINE A TRIP TO A WONDERFUL LAND 」
of candy, and jam, and ice cream...
she/her || 17 || link hub || shop || Rhea of Tanglewood and Pele of Elysium || Elumina#1680 || 2/8ths nerd herd

Online fluffy

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 09:56:08 PM »
I don’t think I’ve met you properly either! welcome to the site! my name is fluffy, and you can find me on discord at fluffy#2973. feel free to ask me anything! it’s a pleasure to have you here <3

Offline threecaballeros

• Ambassador
  • ✧*:・゚ ━ THE IRONDAD™
  • awards This member is or was an ambassador on Beasts of Beyond. This member won a June spotlight category! This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you!
  • ✧*:・゚ ━ BoB's BOVINE BABE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2019, 11:59:56 PM »
hey welcome to BoB! we're happy to have you here on our site and if you'd like, I can offer you the server for the site itself! my name is Andy but on FF I went by Mei and BoB, I went by Cosmiix or whatnot. I can't wait to possibly roleplay or plot with you soon, Hisoka!

「 IN CASE YOU DON'T LIVE FOREVER 」
IN CASE YOU DON'T LIVE FOREVER, LET ME TELL YOU NOW. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND. IN CASE YOU DON'T LIVE FOREVER, LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH. I'M EVERYTHING I AM BECAUSE OF YOU ! ━ ⅑ SEXYCLAN & CHARACTERS & OTHER -

Offline stygian

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 10:59:06 PM »
Hello, welcome to BoB!
If you ever need anything, my DMs are always open <3

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix