Beasts of Beyond

Open leaving, i think?

Offline suavaci

• New Blood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
leaving, i think?
« on: August 21, 2019, 02:40:54 PM »
sksk im not entirely sure how to say this but i'll be leaving the site. i haven't been on for very long, but i've been having a hard time getting into roleplaying and i think it just stems from the slower activity. the community is honestly great though and i might rejoin soon?? gonna lurk on the discord server but... yeah, just thought i'd make it official. good luck to you all tho! <333
MATERIAL GIRL —
discord: sweetbanana #1389

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: leaving, i think?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 07:43:45 PM »
<////3 Dude!! I'm going to miss you so much.
You've been my friend for years and I don't think I could imaging being here without you today. Make sure we keep in touch, as we always have!
admin - characters - discord: star#0061

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix