Open helloooooo-!

Offline starry.

• New Blood
  • horseman of stars
    • View Profile
    • Awards
helloooooo-!
« on: August 20, 2019, 10:17:45 PM »
hi there! My name is starry! I’m new around here, but I’m a long-time member of the original Warrior Cats RPG (that’s now Feralfront)! I’m hoping to find another site that’s similar to the earlier days and I’m just so happy that BoB provides that kind of atmosphere!

You’ll most likely see me in the animal roleplay section:) Very nice to meet y’all by the way!
(★) — hates the day, scared of night
starry. | any pronouns | scorpio | animal roleplayer

Offline tricky

Re: helloooooo-!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 10:50:51 PM »
howdy!!! im tricky and you'll also find me in animal rp lmao,  altho rn im only in tanglewood
if you've got any questions, feel free to ask :0 welcome to the site
YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND ―― site fool / characters: beck + isaac / storage

Offline crow

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 09:59:41 AM »
helloooo!!! Welcome to cat 2.0. I'm crow and no one can control me. I'm very tired and draw sometimes.

Offline starry.

• New Blood
  • horseman of stars
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 02:18:18 PM »
howdy!!! im tricky and you'll also find me in animal rp lmao,  altho rn im only in tanglewood
if you've got any questions, feel free to ask :0 welcome to the site
:00!! I had my eye on another group, but hopefully we’ll see each other in IC eventually! Very nice to meet you, Tricky. :)))

helloooo!!! Welcome to cat 2.0. I'm crow and no one can control me. I'm very tired and draw sometimes.

I’m ready for cat 2.0 and what a mood on being tired nksnjsknsknsknskjsnk. Nice to meet you too, Crow!
(★) — hates the day, scared of night
starry. | any pronouns | scorpio | animal roleplayer

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 07:44:30 PM »
EEE
Welcome to the site!
I think we chatted a bit on Discord about things, but I'm still here if you need any assistance!
admin - characters - discord: star#0061

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix