2.0.2 they say that i am the sick boy && jervis [p]
Beasts of Beyond

Private they say that i am the sick boy && jervis [p]

Offline Crackers

they say that i am the sick boy && jervis [p]
« on: August 02, 2019, 03:05:15 PM »
FOURTHWALL FALLOUT
BLACK/GOLD HELLHOUND - MALE - 19 MONTHS - THE PITT

There were all kinds of monsters in the world. Some bore their teeth in wicked grins and paraded about, others stalked the shadows and drove the living mad. Some were imposters, pretending to be your friends. And still there were others, all operating in their own way. Villains. Heros. Nobodies. Among them was Fourthwall, a social, energetic, aggressive individual with no filter and almost as many morals. He could be loyal and protective, but only toward people who'd managed to make a mark on him, and above all, he was a male who gave in to his impulses and desires, putting himself first. Some called him selfish and aloof, and they were right in doing so.

The Pitt gave him a place to be himself, because one of thie things he held in high regard was his freedom. As someone who gave into his urges whenever they arose he waaaas prone to be unpredictable. He liked to fight, liked to sleep around, liked to mess with people. Anticlans let him do that, and he'd come to make himself at home within the ranks of the group. Lately though, things had been quiet in camp. There were only a handful of people around and this left him wanting in the area of having people to socialize with. Aine and Gail were nice but nobody he was close to. Kydobi was dead. Bai Shi was pretty cool but she didn't seem like the kind of person he could have proper fun with. Draekon was really the only person around that seemed to give Fourthwall any satisfaction, but he couldn't harass the malnourished tiger all the time.

And so, he was alone again, lounging on the roof of his treehouse in a beam of sunlight, and while he looked quite comfortable and cat-like sprawled out on the edge of the roof with two of his paws hanging over the side, he was actually quite bored. It wasn't like him to laze about like this and he was frustrated at having to do so. It was getting to a point where he'd accept just about anything as worthy of his time, as long as it broke the monotony that had settled in.

@JERVIS

"SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A LIONS DEN, I'LL PULL MY PIN AND JUMP RIGHT IN

Click names for tags :)

Fourthwall Fallout - Black and Gold Wolf/Lion Hybrid (hellhound) - 22 Months - The Pitt
Glitchhop Warfare-Fallout - adopted younger sister of Fourthwall - 17 months - member of The Pitt - brown and gold mottled hellhouond - wolf/lion hybrid

Offline JERVIS

Re: they say that i am the sick boy && jervis [p]
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 10:34:05 PM »
ENTITLED BASTARD
//apologies! had work + a concert <333

There laid another villain among society. Fourthwall wasn't The Pitt's only shadow. In plain view, an ardent with great valor thrived. For a long time, he preached his power and greatness those around him. Some followed in his efforts, others doubted him, but eventually The Pitt's hierarchy collapsed. All it took was capturing two buffoons. With pride, Jervis rose to The Pitt's throne. Since then, he ravaged throughout the groups. Every group on the island had a taste of his wrath. From Elysium's ashes to The Blackguard's demise, he had managed to cause utter chaos. The war was in his favor.

Nevertheless, all villains had their weakness. The vulpine lacked physical strength, but made up for up with his sociable personality. Through manipulation, he managed to sway others to his side for assistance. From brutes by his side to planned spies in other clans, Jervis had everyone in his grip. Now all he needed was someone dearest to his heart. Someone that was willing to do anything for him.

From the groundfloor of the jungle, Jervis had been wandering about. He had only paused when spotting a treehouse in the area above him with a cocky hellhound laying on it's top. Among closer inspection, the fox determined it to be Fourthwall. He considered walking along momentarily, seeing that they weren't in good terms in the first place, but remained in place. It seemed as if he had to converse.

The ardent promptly cleared his throat. "Greetings," he called up. For a moment he debated wandering into the treehouse, but held himself back. Their previous encounters were not pleasant. He'd much rather avoid a beating. "You look rather relaxed," Jervis continued on instead. "May I join you?"
DISOWNED tags - penned by orion DISGRACE

( ♛ ) - ———————— -tags. & the pitt's glorious ardent. & fox. 」

Offline Crackers

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 11:28:06 AM »
FOURTHWALL FALLOUT
BLACK/GOLD HELLHOUND - MALE - 19 MONTHS - THE PITT

When a voice called out below, it was quick to get Fourths attention. Wine-red eyes would open and shift down to land on... Jervis? A brow would quirk upward in surprise, which he didn't try to mask in the slightest. These quite likely were the first civil words the fox had ever spoken to him, and after all the threats and berating that were thrown his way he almost handn't recognized the voice as the Ardents. But there Jervis stood, staring up at him and, for once, looking calm. It occured to Fourthwall that he had never truly met Jervis. Aside from brief introduction and seeing him in a rage after Tanglewood and the Typhoon pulled that crap on them, the hellhound hadn't spent any time with the fox that would really allow Fourth to get to know them, which was why it seemed off to hear him so casual now. 

But Fourth wasn't irked by this sudden change in the others attitude. Rather, he found it curiously interesting. What did
jervis want coming to him like this? Surely it wasn't just for the hellhounds company. While Fourth was, admittedly, more on board with the other now that they'd dropped the premiss of trying to be everyones friend, it wasn't as if they were friends in any way.  But his impulses, as always, drove the show, and when Jervis asked if he could join him, Fourth only shrugged, "Suite yourself." he'd call down to them, indicating that he didn't care. To be perfectly honest, the entire situation was so out of the ordinary that Fourth couldn't have said no if he'd wanted to- hell, hadn't he just wbeen wishing for something random like this to happen?

"So, to what do I owe the pleasure?" he'd ask as the fox made his way up, lips curving upwards into a subtle smirk as his gaze lingered on the other. He didn't really care why Jervis had chosen to join him, because to Fourth it didn't really matter. Llike a dog long forgotten by it's owners he was starving for contact and the sleek red fox was looking more like a metaphorical meal with every passing second.

"SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags

Fourthwall Fallout - Black and Gold Wolf/Lion Hybrid (hellhound) - 22 Months - The Pitt
Glitchhop Warfare-Fallout - adopted younger sister of Fourthwall - 17 months - member of The Pitt - brown and gold mottled hellhouond - wolf/lion hybrid

Offline JERVIS

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 12:30:52 PM »
ENTITLED BASTARD
Upon Fourthwall’s word, Jervis ascended to the treehouse’s top. He really struggled with getting on top of the roof due to his small stature, but ultimately got up there with no discomfort to show it. With a sigh, the male settled down next to Fourthwall. He was uncomfortably close, almost giving off an intimidating vibe. His presence always had to be on the highest tier. Then he rolled onto his side, spreading out in the jungle sun. For a moment, he took it all in before commenting further to Fourthwall.

Why had he come today? Good question. Perhaps even the ardent didn’t know. ”Mere curiosity,” he explained. His excuse was lackluster, but he figured he had to muster up some type of response that would spark up a conversation. ”We didn’t necessarily get off on the right foot.” For his own benefit, he’d like to resolve their problems and further their relationship away from the dismay. ”I figured,” he drawled on, ”That perhaps we could get past that and work together otherwise.” The fox’s head tilted off to the side. Whatever his comment implied was unknown af the moment, but Jervis figured Fourthwall would soon find out it’s true purpose.

//apologies!!
DISOWNED  tags - penned by orion DISGRACE

( ♛ ) - ———————— -tags. & the pitt's glorious ardent. & fox. 」

Offline Crackers

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 06:24:48 PM »
FOURTHWALL & GLITCHHOP
BLACK-GOLD MOTTLED HELLHOUND / BROWN-GOLD MOTTLED HELLHOUND
MALE - 22 - SOCIAL & VIOLENT / OBEDIENT & NAIVE - FEMALE - 17 - THE PITT

Fourthwall didn't mind the closeness. While it was unusual to have Jervis in particular this close to him, intruding on others personal space was something the wolf-lion excelled at and was well known for. So he wasn't about to complain. But he was wary. The Ardent had never given him the time of day before, and so for the fox to suddenly be struck with the urge to come hang out was a little odd. As they went on to reveal the reasoning, Fourth couldn't help but wonder why the other was suddenly so keen on erasing the tension between them.

"Work together how?" asked the canine, though the words were tinged with amusement, his lips curled upward in a subtle smirk. Was that the foxes angle? He was scheming and had a role for Fourth to play? That could really go either way but under the right circumstances Fourth wasn't above letting others use him if he had something to gain. And so he didn't tell the other to fuck off right then and there, and instead his wine-red eyes would linger on the other, waiting for a reply.

"SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix