2.0.2 hi!
Beasts of Beyond

Open hi!

Offline gregory

• Prodigy
  • ( DISTANT SCREAMING )
  • awards This member won an October spotlight category!
  • ( gay and spooky )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hi!
« on: July 27, 2019, 06:46:51 PM »
so i’m dumb and didn’t log in to try and make my intro thread! i’m greg! i was on ff / cc for years and my only notable character was maybe.. frodo?? i used to go by dannychan / salem, so hi! i’m also married to stilly/peri~

Offline stilly.

• Warrior
  • ( taking a long nap )
  • awards This member won a November spotlight category! This user completed October's 2019 CDC challenge. This member won a September spotlight category!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: hi!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 06:53:18 PM »
hey punkass <3 welcome to the site~

( *+☽ ━━━━━━━━━ stilly / 16 / characters / storage )

Offline tricky

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 07:05:04 PM »
jumps down like obi wan
hello there

welcome welcome!!! it's great to have you both here :> if you've got questions, staff doesn't bite and i'm always open for plotting with any future characters of yours!
YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND ―― site fool / characters: beck + isaac / storage

Offline gregory

• Prodigy
  • ( DISTANT SCREAMING )
  • ( gay and spooky )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2019, 07:15:40 PM »
!!!! A boi >:^0c

Hey tricky!! Thanks for the welcome c: ill to sure to ask if i.. have any questions (i usually do lol)

Offline tikki

• Senior Moderator
  • icon by Kekeflipnote on twitter
  • awards Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • resident furry
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2019, 07:26:19 PM »
tfw I accepted the thread because I was confused, so now you have two intros

also hi hello! thankyouforusingmyiconnn

senior moderator ★ she/her ★ storagethe babiesart shop

Online Reggan

• just an egg
  • awards Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. This member won a February spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • formerly spacexual
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2019, 07:26:30 PM »
heyo!! welcome to BoB!
i'm reagan (used to go by spacexual) and i used to be on ff too. royalguard was prob my most popular character but even then, not too popular lol.
i currently play the leader of the typhoon, goldenluxury roux, and i'm always happy to plot! also, i'm always open to DMs and any questions you may have.
i hope you have a rad time here B) <3
he / him — characterspremadessocial medias — open to pm — dating @SIRS

Offline gregory

• Prodigy
  • ( DISTANT SCREAMING )
  • ( gay and spooky )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2019, 07:35:18 PM »
shgdhejdh don’t worry tikki i’m just a little slow XD and you’re welcome, danny is,,,, bean,,,,

and howdy reagan~! i feel like i know royalguard?? what group were they in?? :^0

Online Reggan

• just an egg
  • awards Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. This member won a February spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • formerly spacexual
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2019, 07:40:34 PM »
dan is babey...

also, he was in windclan for a while, then solsticeclan, then he lead skyclan/the frontier for a while!
he / him — characterspremadessocial medias — open to pm — dating @SIRS

Offline gregory

• Prodigy
  • ( DISTANT SCREAMING )
  • ( gay and spooky )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2019, 07:48:09 PM »
!!!! i think i do know him!! i used to stalk the wind clan boards :^0 i never had a character there that i really kept tho oof-

Offline stilly.

• Warrior
  • ( taking a long nap )
  • awards This member won a November spotlight category! This user completed October's 2019 CDC challenge. This member won a September spotlight category!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2019, 07:50:21 PM »
!!!! i think i do know him!! i used to stalk the wind clan boards :^0 i never had a character there that i really kept tho oof-
I fixed it for you babe

( *+☽ ━━━━━━━━━ stilly / 16 / characters / storage )

Offline gregory

• Prodigy
  • ( DISTANT SCREAMING )
  • ( gay and spooky )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2019, 07:53:31 PM »
LISTEN HERE YA PUNK-
stilly is right my characters dropped like damn flies lmao

Offline toboggan

• SLEDMEISTER
  • awards This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member won an April spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • ♔ holy fudge
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2019, 02:13:41 AM »
yo greg! welcome to the site ;))

my name’s toboggan but ive gone through a PLETHORA of other names. i roleplayed on feralfront, and a little bit on crittercosmos, before ultimately coming here!

uhhhh i went by gnome, fire, burrito, bolide, and, of course, toboggan! character-wise, i posted the most with my beaver boi doug in blizzardclan, and my wolverine son wendell in windclan. but like i also played langdon arcanium-break in sun clan, arimm in bloodclan, and nathan in the bhr.

glad to see that you and stilly both know each other already lmao.

make sure to ask the staff any questions if you have them, and have fun on bob!

oh yeah u can call me tobo if you so desire
LOST IN THE CRAZE
tobo | he/him | moderator | character art | ❆
uh-oh stinky

Offline gregory

• Prodigy
  • ( DISTANT SCREAMING )
  • ( gay and spooky )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2019, 02:20:43 AM »
oh my god i remember nathan :^000 i cant remember who the hell i played back then but i think it was a white tiger? i forgot what his name was

Offline toboggan

• SLEDMEISTER
  • awards This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member won an April spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • ♔ holy fudge
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2019, 03:20:31 AM »
i only played him for a brief period of a month, so i’m quite shocked to know that you remember him!

sadly, i can’t recall any white tigers, though..
LOST IN THE CRAZE
tobo | he/him | moderator | character art | ❆
uh-oh stinky

Offline gregory

• Prodigy
  • ( DISTANT SCREAMING )
  • ( gay and spooky )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2019, 03:41:57 AM »
yeah i only played my dude for a week and remember other peoples characters more then i remember my own :^) lmao

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix