2.0.2 Need a new home <3
Beasts of Beyond

Open Need a new home <3

Offline Crackers

Need a new home <3
« on: May 10, 2019, 07:37:41 PM »

Hello there! I've known about this site for a while now but never had the time/muse to balance two RPGs, but things have recently changed to allow me to properly join up here, so here I am!

Some of you may know me from FF as Crackers/Kink, where I was best known for my characters Chemical Warfare (ex Bloodclan/Scarclan Leader), Fourthwall Fallout (ex BHR/Solaris Kingdom Leader), and Malakai Dimera (ex Riverclan Deputy). Due to drama with my old site I'm looking for a new home to do my roleplaying in, and I'm hoping the community here will take me in <3

I'm very friendly, love a good romance RP, and am hoping to transfer Fourth and Chem over here, so if any of you old FF members happen to recognize them and want a thread feel free to hit me up! To those of you who stil RP on FF also, don't be shy! While I'm frustrated with the events that took place there I'm by no means against the site or it's members, so please feel free to message me with any plots you may have- I roleplayed there for well over five years and FF will always have a special place in my heart even if I'm no longer a member there :)

Click names for tags :)

Fourthwall Fallout - Black and Gold Wolf/Lion Hybrid (hellhound) - 17 Months - The Pitt
Chemical Warfare - Melanistic Jaguar - 19 Months - The Typhoon

Malakai Dimera - Machairodus Kabir X Tiger(sabertooth) - 20 Months - Leader of Greenside/Conquest

Oliver Black -  Blue merle border collie - 14 months - Tanglewood

Offline Verdigris

• Prodigy
  • Trebuchet MS Kid
  • awards This member won an July spotlight category! This member won a May spotlight category!
  • hi it me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Need a new home <3
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 07:46:34 PM »
  heyyy I remember Chem, I don’t remember if I ever RPed with him but I’ve seen him
  welcome, I’m Verdi- I RPed Incisor, Missilefire, and Seija on FF several years ago
some weirdo

Offline Janoobus

• New Blood
  • Resident Crackhead of BoB
  • always down to rp with you :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 09:10:20 PM »
Hello! I'm also from FF and can I say welcome! I'd love to rp with you!!!

Chem sounds realllly familiar. I roleplayed Baxton, son of Jailbird cousin to Canary, bestfriend to Blahkenmuro and all that stuff :)))))

I have a couple adoptable threads if you're looking for some characters. and am ALWAYS ready for an rp XD
GENUINELY SORRY
FOR MY RANDOM TWEAKS

characters
*wanna adopt? *wanna rp a pup?

Offline Sorrel

• Warrior
  • i muse good
  • awards This member won a May spotlight category! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • GONE 7/10-7/28
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 09:48:30 PM »
OMG!! Kink its you!! Welcome to BoB!! I of course know Chemical Warfare and Fourthwall! I even have a character that Chemical Warfare tortured back in the day (Back when Gin was Gin instead of Killua). You know for sure I love any threads with you! And I'm fairly certain that both Chem and Fourth had a decent amount of powers, if you want I can definitely donate some currency so that you can purchase some powers for them!

Advanced roleplayer ▲ 11+ year veteran ▲ Weeb ▲ PM for plots!
Current characters: Killua Zoldyck, RK515

GONE 7/10-7/28

Offline toboggan

• SLEDMEISTER
  • awards This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member won an April spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • ♔ holy fudge
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 09:07:50 AM »
hey, welcome to the site! i, too, originate from ff, and ditched after a good four years of activity once i heard this site existed.

i honestly love it here, and i hope you do too.

and i remember fourthwall! i even had a character (nathan) in the BHRs when fourthwall was leading. i remember being so entertained by his concept. i’m glad to see that he’ll be making a return!

i’d love to help out if you ever had a question about anything!

see you on the boards C:
LOST IN THE CRAZE
”tobo” | he/him | maritimer | character art | ❆

Offline Crackers

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 10:47:30 AM »
Oh my gosh, I didn't expect to see so many familiar faces here! So many memories lol

I've got Fourth joining the Pit but I still haven't decided on where I want Chem to go yet, any suggestion?

And sorrel that would be awesome! How exactly do I accept your buddy request? 

I can't wait to get into things here :)

Fourthwall Fallout - Black and Gold Wolf/Lion Hybrid (hellhound) - 17 Months - The Pitt

Malakai Dimera - Machairodus Kabir X Tiger(sabertooth) - 20 Months - Leader of Greenside/Conquest

Offline Verdigris

• Prodigy
  • Trebuchet MS Kid
  • awards This member won an July spotlight category! This member won a May spotlight category!
  • hi it me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 10:52:33 AM »
  if he's looking for a place similar to BloodClan or ScarClan, Tanglewood or Typhoon would probably be his best bets
  personally I'd recommend the Typhoon, since I have Darksouls there
some weirdo

Offline Sorrel

• Warrior
  • i muse good
  • awards This member won a May spotlight category! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • GONE 7/10-7/28
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2019, 06:20:08 PM »
Oh my gosh, I didn't expect to see so many familiar faces here! So many memories lol

I've got Fourth joining the Pit but I still haven't decided on where I want Chem to go yet, any suggestion?

And sorrel that would be awesome! How exactly do I accept your buddy request? 

I can't wait to get into things here :)

Well, if you don't want him in a peaceful clan, either Typhoon, Tanglewood, or Rosebloods would probably work. Of course it depends on what you're looking for! Everything is kinda just starting to pick back up in activity : D

Oh, for the buddy request it should be in your messages that I sent it to you and it'll provide ya with a link to follow to accept the request! You don't need to accept the request though for me to send you gems and I sent some over to ya!

GONE 7/10-7/28

Offline Mocha

• New Blood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2019, 06:40:12 PM »
Hey there! Welcome to BoB! I remember both Chemical and Fourth! I haven't had any characters interact with them, however, but I do know it is enjoyable to see them around!

Offline Crackers

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2019, 07:37:09 PM »
I'll definitely check out the Typhoon for Chem! Is there only the one peaceful clan? Im thinking of bringing Malaka back but I don't know where I'd put him. He's a serious guy with a strong sense of justice, and he's not afraid to get his paws dirty carrying said justice out.

And Sorrel, thank you! We still have to be buds gems or not though lol just gotta accept the friend request. I'll do that as soon as I'm on my laptop in a few :)

Janoobus do you have a character page I can check out so we can plot?

And thanks for the welcome Mocha! I look forward to getting into the rp scene here with my boys :)

Offline Verdigris

• Prodigy
  • Trebuchet MS Kid
  • hi it me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2019, 07:43:46 PM »
  Elysium is the most peaceful clan for sure, but Rosebloods isn't too warmongery- they're not passive, but they don't regularly start fights
  so it's your pick also gonna cite Elysium here because I have both Straw and Rin there
some weirdo

Offline Sorrel

• Warrior
  • i muse good
  • GONE 7/10-7/28
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2019, 07:46:26 PM »
I'll definitely check out the Typhoon for Chem! Is there only the one peaceful clan? Im thinking of bringing Malaka back but I don't know where I'd put him. He's a serious guy with a strong sense of justice, and he's not afraid to get his paws dirty carrying said justice out.

And Sorrel, thank you! We still have to be buds gems or not though lol just gotta accept the friend request. I'll do that as soon as I'm on my laptop in a few :)

Janoobus do you have a character page I can check out so we can plot?

And thanks for the welcome Mocha! I look forward to getting into the rp scene here with my boys :)
Right now the most peaceful clan like Verd said is Elysium! They're a merge of two peaceful clans a couple months ago I think. That's where my current character is at! And I think Malaka would fit in quite well there, as my character, Killua, as somewhat similar morals.

Hhehe of course!! Its going to be great having you around, your muse is amazing.

GONE 7/10-7/28

Offline Rebs

• New Blood
  • perpetual state of existence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2019, 03:14:47 PM »
Welcome to the site!
if all of this sounds worth it then let’s make a deal

Offline Wisker

• Warrior
  • The Fed-Ex King
  • awards This member won a June spotlight category! This member won an April spotlight category!
  • Creative Liberties will be taken
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2019, 12:57:39 PM »
heyyy! Welcome to BOB! I'm not sure if you remember but i used to play Obscuro in BC and Jammal in the exiles ^^. Loved RPing with you before - and honestly can't wait to see so many familiar faces again! You ever want to do some plotting feel free to hit me up!

s
DON'T LET THOSE DEMONS IN A G A I N  —
FULL UP THE VOID WITH POLISHED DOUBT

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • awards This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2019, 06:13:35 PM »
I'm late to this but I've seen you around The Pitt a ton already! Glad to see you, dude. <333 I was a FF member also by the username of 'Star' and played Fragilepast/Archipelagoisland.

If you need anything, let me know.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 06:13:46 PM by Orion »
SURPRISE...
admin - characters - discord: star#0061

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix