2.0.2 CANNIBAL RATS + WEEKLY TASKS
Beasts of Beyond

Open CANNIBAL RATS + WEEKLY TASKS

Offline leroy

• Tanglewood
  • [ THE HOODLUM ]
  • awards This member won an April spotlight category! This character is the Guardsman of Tanglewood.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CANNIBAL RATS + WEEKLY TASKS
« on: April 07, 2019, 10:04:24 PM »
He’d sneer at the fact.

Nobody else offered up to dish out some good ol’ fashioned weekly tasks since the mongrel did so a couple of weeks ago. Everybody around here was going lazy then, huh.

Not on his watch they weren’t.

It was high time for labour.

It was the right time for work.

It was the perfect time for activity.

But most importantly...

It was time to roll.

”GET YOUR TASKS HERE, YA WET RAGS”, he’d enthusiastically holler, ”TIME TO EARN YOUR KEEP!”
shook the hand of god, met him at my dealer’s
tanglewood & 66 months & guardsman & @toboggan

Offline selby roux !

• Tanglewood
  • tanglewood's (un)official book nerd
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CANNIBAL RATS + WEEKLY TASKS
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 09:44:06 PM »
Selby comes forward, excited to take a task. His last one had gone well; his bonfire stayed lit and he met new people. It had been exciting. Flush with new enthusiasm for weekly tasks, he says, ”I’ll take one, Leroy.”

Offline ━ arrow

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 12:44:09 AM »
I GRIEVE IN STEREO, THE STEREO SOUNDS STRANGE ! — 。+゚.
"Alright, alright, stop ya yellin'." Arrow rubbed the side of her head, shaking it simultaneously. Weekly tasks? Like, work things? She could take that. "Hand me one, pretty please."
❧ ❧ ❧
———————「 tanglewood / tags / info / @tori  」 ———————

Offline Crow Roux

• Tanglewood
  • loose cannon
  • awards This character is the General of Tanglewood. This member won a March spotlight category!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 11:45:02 PM »
"Y-you're the wet rag, ya prune," the feline said through a grimace, his expression none other than his classical brooding as he walked over. Except he looked like he was trying too hard to look mad. "Gimme one."
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 11:45:16 PM by Crow Roux »

SOMETIMES I THINK OF DOING
TERRIBLE THINGS
— ★ —

Offline leroy

• Tanglewood
  • [ THE HOODLUM ]
  • awards This member won an April spotlight category! This character is the Guardsman of Tanglewood.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 11:12:47 AM »
"Alright", the hound uttered once faces began piling up. Last week’s tasks were semi-successful at best - this week, they needed to be better.

@selby roux !, could you host a meet n’ greet? It’s been so long since our last one, and there’s a few new faces round here.”

Next, fixing his gaze upon Arrow; ”The Pitt’s probably gonna wanna have some vengeance for the ass-whoopin’ we gave ‘em a whiles back. If they’re the one’s to do the raiding this time, we ought to have our strength perfect condition. And since nothing helps your body better than fresh food, could you do a run up to the barn and gather as much as you can? You can bring someone else if ya want, too, just don’t kill any livestock or light the whole thing on fire.”

Finally, he’d turn to face his leader. ”Crow, my good man, Leroy remarked, ”how’re our relations with the Typhoon holding up? Maybe ya could pay ‘em a friendly visit? Bring gifts too or something, I dunno. A good friendship with those lubbers could possibly ensure our protection from the Pittians, which is what we want right now.”
shook the hand of god, met him at my dealer’s
tanglewood & 66 months & guardsman & @toboggan

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix