Beasts of Beyond

Open hello!!

Offline beatae

• New Blood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hello!!
« on: March 27, 2019, 11:42:38 PM »
hello everyone! my name's bea, I go by they/them pronouns and love to rp!!
I heard of this site from a recommended tumblr blog and thought it'd be really cool ^^ I cant wait to meet everyone

Offline toboggan

• SLEDMEISTER
  • awards This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member won an April spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • ♔ holy fudge
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: hello!!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 11:49:44 PM »
welcome to the site!! i’m toboggan, but you can call me tobo ;)

i’ve been around for a while, and i can say that these guys are absolutely great. i’m so happy that I met these fine folks - and i’m glad that you now get to be a part of it.

i mainly play in tanglewood, but i hang around in just about all of the servers. if you need any help, i’ll be happy to assist!

welcome to the site <3
LOST IN THE CRAZE
”tobo” | moonbase alpha | he/him | maritimer | ❆

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 11:01:01 PM »
:0 Looks like I’m going to need to hunt down that Tumblr and thank them. Welcome to the site, Bea!

If you need any help, let us know? We’re here to help.
administrator of beasts of beyond!
characters - discord: star#0061

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • the prince without a crown, without a throne, without a name
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 02:46:23 AM »
Hello bea! I just recently joined too! I hope you'll like it here and stay for a long time like i plan to :)

I'd love to thread with you whenever it suits you

“If I look back I am lost.”
Kydobi (kai-dough-bee) | loner | tags | plot |
pantanal jaguar | powers | male | bisexual | open to relations| adoption page | ☽

Offline tikki

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2019, 06:35:54 PM »
Hiyyo and welcome to the site !

My name is tikki and I've been roleplaying online since 2012. I don't rp too much right now, but I'm hoping to get back into it soon, and can't wait to see some of your characters around the site

20 ☆ moderator ☆ storagecharactersart shopart dump

Offline stygian

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2019, 06:53:06 PM »
Hiya!! I'm styg 'n I can't wait to see you in game hehe

Offline ➣ april !

• Former Staff
  • 七転び八起き
  • awards This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event.
  • 4head bruh moment
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2019, 11:30:55 PM »
a bit late, but welcome to bob! i'm april and it's nice to meet you! ^^ i currently play mementomori, a smelly dragon boy who lives in the typhoon, so if you ever want a thread or something when you get around to making a character, let me know! c:

but i want you to know you could know me,
if you change your mind... if you change your mind...

spare a click for my poke babies?: ShowHide

Offline fluffy

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2019, 05:11:30 PM »
late as well, but better now than never! I’m fluffy, I’ve been rping since around 2015-ish. The people are wonderful, and I’ve formed many meaningful friendships with people on this site. It’s a pleasure to meet you and I hope to to with you in the future

Offline beatae

• New Blood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2019, 05:33:16 PM »
ahh its great to meet all of you!! so far I have a character in the typhoon,a nd one if Elysium if you ever want to hmu with plots ^^

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2019, 09:21:47 PM »
and same to you! I’d love to plot if you’re interested? message me maybe??

Offline beatae

• New Blood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2019, 08:12:50 PM »
why cant I have eyes emojis here
I would absolutely love too!! where are your characters? mine are pretty much completely open to a lot of things, lilja especially

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • the prince without a crown, without a throne, without a name
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2019, 01:10:46 AM »
sorry I'm late to the party!!! But hi Beatae! This is my character Kydobi.

My OOC account is @Janoobus however I'm too lazy to switch. I'm not an administrator nor a veteran of this site (yet) but feel free to ask me any questions should you have any!

I'm always up to a thread with anyone! So feel free to shoot some plots my way :)

My other character is @Behemoth

“If I look back I am lost.”
Kydobi (kai-dough-bee) | loner | tags | plot |
pantanal jaguar | powers | male | bisexual | open to relations| adoption page | ☽

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2019, 07:19:02 PM »
right now i have a character within the pitt and i'm actually putting one within the typhoon rn!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix