2.0.2 JADED // meeting 3/17
Beasts of Beyond

Announcement JADED // meeting 3/17

Offline crow roux

• Tanglewood
  • ( pfp by kitsiyo )
  • awards This character is the General of Tanglewood. This member won a March spotlight category!
  • 「 loose cannon 」
    • View Profile
    • Awards
JADED // meeting 3/17
« on: March 17, 2019, 10:30:40 PM »
It was that time again. He heaved a sigh as he dragged his angular body into the town center and blinked the sleep from his eyes. Almost late to his own meeting, goddammit, all because he was sleeping. Those that lived with him knew not to disturb him when he finally drifted away; sleep came little and far in between, and no matter how much he did sleep, it did not stave off the persistent drowsiness that plagued him. He looked terrible.

He waited for those summoned to gather around him before he started to speak. "Hey again. Yeah, I'm still here," he teased with a raise of his metaphorical eyebrows, then focused on what was important. "First, I want to welcome Kris, Florence, Lunafreya, Azarayel and Selby." A pause to let it sink in. "Also, here is a reminder that Leroy is still handing out tasks. Really not a lot has happened, so unless anyone has something else to say, everyone is dismissed."

Then as usual, he lingered.

—★ Hey! Welcome to tanglefam @ new folks
- Reminder that there are weekly tasks and a raid taking place.
- good job for the activity this week <3 it's nice seeing us coming out of the slump finally

— ART IS SUPPOSED TO SCARE YOU
AND I'VE GOT BLOOD IN MY LUNGS —
tags / toyhouse

Offline selby roux !

• Tanglewood
  • tanglewood's (un)official book nerd
  • awards This character is the Sawbones of Tanglewood.
  • art by stygian
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: JADED // meeting 3/17
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 12:40:49 AM »
Selby came forward, thinking that he ought to start showing up to the meetings again. What he saw, however, made him do a double take. Crow was... leader? It pained him to be reminded how little he talked to his father, especially recently... he should make an effort to talk to him sometime.

Offline guts

• Legendary
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 02:34:19 PM »
Florence found herself waddling over, her doll riding on her back as always, big doe eyes settling on Crow as he addressed the growing crowd. When her name was mentioned, she perked up, the corners of her mouth quirking into a smile. "Thank you, mister!" she says cheerfully before dispersing with the others. She hated the swamp, all the smells and the mud that stuck to her fur, but at least the people here weren't bad. (that mean ghost guy had yet to prove himself otherwise, though)
✦ — I WON'T LEAVE I WANT MORE, WHAT'S UP DANGER?

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ LOCAL SATAN ] .
  • awards This member won a January spotlight category!
  • [LUCIFΣRUS] . [ΛRKYN]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 04:06:37 PM »
A Z R A Y E L
the white stands stark against the rest of the local palette and the newfound tangler merely inclines his head at the mention before filing away with the rest of them.

/oof short.

© MADI
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」
"SHIPMASTER! THEY OUTNUMBER US THREE TO ONE!" —————— ———— THEN IT IS AN EVEN FIGHT | DEVIANTART & -
discord shenanigans: ShowHide

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix