2.0.2 rude awakening [ pitt update ]
Beasts of Beyond

Open rude awakening [ pitt update ]

Offline JERVIS

• The Pitt
  • his personality flaws
  • awards This character is the Ardent of The Pitt.
  • give me adequate cause
    • View Profile
    • Awards
rude awakening [ pitt update ]
« on: March 07, 2019, 08:15:29 PM »
Ah. The Typhoon. An ally that everyone wanted but no one wished to quarrel with... Besides him of course. Jervis had proven that he was noble to their cause and done as they asked (with a little wiggle room and secrecy along the way). So, seeing that things had been met, the fox felt as if he had to visit. They deserved his thank you for their hard work. After all, they were foolish enough to place their trust into a stranger and ultimately caused a brand new empire that would soon oppose them rightfully.

With that in mind, the impish fox had crossed the sea and found himself on the pirates' shore with a cocky grin. He awaited their attention dearly.

tags - penned by orion
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 08:15:42 PM by JERVIS »
MEET A BLAST FROM YOUR PAST
whos lies were too good to last — say hello to prince ali!
( ♛ ) - ———————————————— -tags. & the pitt. & fox. 」

Offline EMBRY

• The Pitt
  • you're a broken wing
  • not a broken thing
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: rude awakening [ pitt update ]
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 09:47:01 PM »
shouldn't have done it now there's blood in the water
And so the prodigal son returns.  The feathered vulpine flicked an ear, resting a dull gaze on the island's latest visitor.  And I had such high hopes for the day.  Simply put, the other fox rubbed him wrong.  Honestly, the fae could not specify what exactly did it but perhaps the recognization of another crafty set of eyes.  Don't trust anyone.  Trust was an invitation to be stabbed in the back and little else.  Séamus felt inclined to prevent such.  He could play the fool.  The friend.  But in no ways did he truly place concrete faith in others.

"Dia dhuit," the pirate piped in absent greeting.  Most definitely never trust someone who believes they can turn a slave empire into a 'better' place.  After all, the faerie wished he could have burned the place down to bare ashes.  Instead we hand it over to an ambitious fox with a smug grin.

Perhaps that was... Hypocritical; his brothers might laugh at his ire after everything he's done in the past, but his opinion stood.  "Jervis was it?That sounds right.  Honestly, the endfield felt little inclined to care.  "What brings you here today?"
word of mouth there's a snake in the garden — SÉAMUS Ó FAOLÁIN ☠
and we sure as hell have nothing now
EMBRY / THE PITT / PITTIAN / TAGS / PENNED BY SPEK
﷽﷽

Offline goldenluxury

• The Typhoon
  • I CAN AND I WILL.
  • awards This member won a January spotlight category! This character is the Captain of The Typhoon. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • @spacexual
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 10:26:16 PM »
I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS A MOONLIT SEA
THE OLD VOICE WARNING ME
BEWARE, BEWARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA
BEWARE, BEWARE OF ME.
"Make it choppy," she would add in sharply, eyes watching Jervis carefully. Goldie didn't trust Jervis and she wouldn't pretend to. This partnership was very much a strategic one in her eyes. The Pitt was weak, like a little bug, and no matter if this worked out in their favor or not, the Typhoon would be sure to crush any bugs that pestered them. This, however, was their chance to grow bigger and evolve. Frankly, Jervis was greedy, and she knew this, but she wasn't one to judge him for this. They were pirates, after all. Besides, if he really cared about his ambitions, he would not turn against them. There was no outcome where him betraying them would work out and it was unlikely he would be able to keep it secret either - she was keen to be sure her side of the deal was kept. If she didn't, that would be bad business. There's reason to the Typhoon being a valuable ally, and she wasn't going to let that reason be taken advantage of. Nonetheless, she is hopeful that this...partnership would work out. It was only a matter of time before she found out whether it did or not. If her crewmates didn't see the methods behind her madness now, they surely would soon enough. Goldenluxury was always working. She wasn't stupid.

Online Keona.

• The Typhoon
  • child of the fae
  • penned by misty
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 12:01:10 PM »
blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly
The Pitt.  In truth the little feline was not a very malicious girl, but if there was one group that bore the weight of intense detestation it was the Pitt.  As such the petite Privateer frowned as she padded over, wrinkling her nose.  She settled beside her father, inclining her head towards where she assumed Jervis' head was, tail flicking.  If she did not know better her father was bored.  Or perhaps irked.  The later made sense.

Nonetheless, the smaller Fae perked her ears attentively, pale hues dark.  Whatever the matter was, Keona hoped for it be quick and straightforward so she could move on.  The only attention the Pitt deserved from her and her kin was hatred.
✯ — keona sibéal ó faoláin. female. privateer of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.
[ Ar rìbhinn òg, fàs a's faic ]
—— ♡ CASTLES IN THE SAND, CRADLES IN THE TREES.  DON'T CRY, I'LL SEE YOU BY AND BY.  OH WON'T YOU COME WITH ME, WHERE THE MOON IS MADE OF GOLD, AND IN THE MORNING SUN, WE'LL BE SAILING FREE.  OH WON'T YOU COME WITH ME, WHERE THE OCEAN MEETS THE SKY, AND AS THE CLOUDS ROLL BY, WE'LL SING THE SONG OF THE SEA. ♡ —— KEONA SIBÉAL Ó FAOLÁIN

Offline JERVIS

• The Pitt
  • his personality flaws
  • give me adequate cause
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2019, 02:36:13 PM »
Ah, yes. Honey glazed eyes rose to meet the winged vulpine who was very familiar, but still remained unnamed to him. The mysterious fox who seemed to be staring him down previously. Jervis had taken notice of Seamus and noted his presence dearly, as they would surely be someone who'd be in the way. "Yes, you are correct," he commented smugly. It was always nice to know that he had a recognizable name compared to whoever this was. If Jervis did know though, he would frankly not care. They were not top priority. Thankfully his plans were though and that's why he was here today. "I am here to discuss our terms further and update The Typhoon on our progress." Luckily, all was fine for now. Things within The Pitt were running smoothly. As long as The Typhoon didn't decide to wander in unwarranted and Tanglewood decided to digger crater within The Pitt's reputation, of course.

And soon their pirate queen followed. She should know by now that he wouldn't be choppy, especially when it came to flaunting his own achievements. He just smiled. "Why hello to you too Goldenluxury," Jervis interjected. It was rather rude of her not to address him, but he wouldn't hold that same disgraceful attitude for her. They were partners, after all.

"We've continued to go forward with your slavery demands." The fox nodded a bit as if he was approving of his own fantastic actions. "I think most of them have fled elsewhere from what I can tell..." His gaze strayed off into the distance as he tried to collect his words. He was lying of course. In reality no one had left the group in days, nor had anyone entered. They were closed off and under what he'd called an idealistic lockdown for their safety. Others might call it dictatorship. "Some might just happen to show up on your border soon." 'Might.'

There were other things they had agreed on also. Prominently the death of Stryker and Ninazu, but Jervis had been yet to deliver their heads. They were only kept elsewhere. "Our other agreements-" His gaze shifted back to Goldenluxury. "-have been contained properly."
tags - penned by orion

Offline LUCIFER GRIMM.

• The Typhoon
  • Ω | THE VOID SHADOW . ANCIENT DARK
  • awards This member won a January spotlight category!
  • [ PATCHWORK SOUL ] // DARK GOD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 05:45:55 PM »
space
space
space
space
The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart
if it were up to him, he’d never broker a deal with this particular band of savages - he’d just as sooner torch the place (and he resolutely ignores the red red red in him that sings to ruination, to erasure wholesale and slaughter until the rivers ran as red as it is) but he can’t deny he’d like to torch the slimy fellow in front of him.

Still he remains the quiet statue behind Goldie, the ever present threat, an added danger - and the one to focus on when one thinks threat too late to realise they are all dangerous in their own ways no matter size or shape.

And well he highly doubts the foxes words, - He could always ask Goldie later if a short fly by isn’t in order after all - make them sweat a little beneath all that empty bluster.

So he simply watches narrow eyed.

LUCIFERUS GRIMM
#psychosocial.
—————————————— THE ANCIENT DARK & THE SON OF THE END Ω
[ biography | large dragon | hellion[5ft] | playlist | typhoon / ex-officer | extreme | art is mine ]

Offline JERVIS

• The Pitt
  • his personality flaws
  • give me adequate cause
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 09:45:01 PM »
Jervis’ attention shifted to Lucifer. They were... a strange fellow to say at the least and he simply just eyed them for a few seconds before returning to Goldenluxury.

//bump
tags - penned by orion

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix