• View Profile
    • Awards
play the game... wip
« on: February 10, 2019, 03:47:28 PM »
ROLEPLAYED BY: @Orion
FULL NAME: "My name is Jervis. Remember the name."

PHYSICAL

OVERALL COMPLEXION:

AGE: "I'm rather young, but I'm not going to specify my age. Don't you know it's rude to ask?"
EYE COLOR: "I'd like to say my eyes are a honey-tinted brown that captures the gazes of many."
BODY: "An Eastern American red fox... Wherever that dreaded place may be."
— 
— 
BIRTHMARKS/SCARS:
— 
POSTURE:
ACCESSORIES:
— 

POSSESSIONS:
WEAPONS:
PRIZED POSSESSION:

ACCENT:
LANGUAGES:
VOICE VOLUME:
COMMON PHRASES:
LAUGHTER:

ILLNESSES:

HANDICAPS:
POWERS:
— Undecided.

MENTAL

OVERALL MENTALITY:

MBTI PERSONALITY TYPE:
ALIGNMENT:
EXPRESSIVENESS:
INTROVERT/EXTROVERT:
QUIRKS:
PERSPECTIVE OF LIFE:

STRENGTHS:
GUILTY PLEASURES:

HOBBIES:
SOFT SPOT:

WEAKNESSES:
DISLIKES:
FLAWS:
DISORDERS:
ADDICTIONS:
FEARS:
PET PEEVES:

BELIEFS:
RELIGION:

MORAL VALUES:
INSTINCTS:

GENERAL:

RELATIONS

FAMILY NAME:
PARENTS: "The fools that damned me don't deserve to be mentioned."
SIBLINGS: "We don't mention her."
DIRECT FAMILY:

MARTIAL STATUS: "I'd much rather remain single and be allowed to have a chance at everyone rather than to settle with some peasant."
SEXUALITY: "Anything that appeases me..."
SPOUSE: "Funny."

BEST FRIENDS:
FRIENDS:
APPRENTICE:
ENEMIES: "My sister. Next."

HISTORY

The fox's ears raised in interest. "Oh, me?" he drawled surprisingly. "I suppose you don't just want my name, but my story too." He straightened out, letting out a comforted sigh. Enough talk about false concerns. It was his time to shine. "I was born into a rather fortunate family, one with their hand in all of the clans." Whatever he desired always came to him easily because of that. Privileged and posh, Jervis was spoiled. When he didn't get what he wanted, the fox knew how to manipulate them into giving him whatever he wanted and used that to their advantage as much as he could. "My line assisted in the creation of what many would consider the big five these days, including your own clan." Their power was prominent because of that. Jervis' family line demanded respect, but that ultimately bit them in the ass. The family's pride had damned them. With that, the family sunk into the shadows and remained hibernating until now. With leadership, they could gloriously rekindle their previous relations. "As second-in-line, I was to inherit whatever they possessed and learned the tips of their trade accordingly for when they passed on. My sister was first to succeed though." He visually tensed for a moment. His expression greatly soured. "Greedy brat ruined what we had." While his sister did nothing realistically wrong, as he happened to be the true cause of their demise after an impulsive temper tantrum and a failed plan, the red fox seemed to blame her for all of his problems. "My family succumbed, taking what they had to their graves." His sister was also... dealt with. "I ascended to the head of the family with nothing to my name, leaving me in a dire situation." Selfish and greedy, he was determined to prevail once again. If The Pitt's downfall happened to be the reason for that, then so be it. "With a clan in my grasp, perhaps I can restore faith an honor within our name."

BIRTHDAY:
BORN IN:
ASTROLOGICAL SIGN:
ZODIAC SIGN:

CURRENT ALLIANCE:
PAST ALLIANCES:
CURRENT RANK:
PAST RANKS:

CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
TEEN YEARS:
ADULTHOOD:

BEST MEMORY:
ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

WORST MEMORY:
CRIME HISTORY:
REGRETS:
SECRETS:

PLOTS:
tags - penned by orion
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 08:23:37 PM by JERVIS »
IT AIN'T MUCH I'M ASKING
gotta shake you to the ground but just give me — what i know is mine
( ♛ ) - ———————————————— -tags. & the pitt. & fox. 」

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix