2.0.2 February Monthly Spotlight
Beasts of Beyond

Announcement February Monthly Spotlight

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
February Monthly Spotlight
« on: February 05, 2019, 07:53:52 PM »
February Monthly Spotlight

MEMBER: @spacexual
Spacexual, former staff member and current leader of the Typhoon, has done fantastic things for the site. They're always on their toes and is willing to help out, especially within the Help Hub. Not only are they helpful, but they are also welcoming and kind to all of our members. With that in mind, that is why they are this month's spotlight member.

CHARACTER: @Masie
Masie, roleplayed by @Jiyu Simul Stamus , has been a vital part of the Typhoon for awhile now. Not only is their character design a fantastic raptor but the character has went through some very vital developments. The raptor was once an feral beast but now experiences vital emotions that provide an interesting dynamic to the character.

ONE-LINER: @AXCIO
Despite this only being a biography, we would like to highlight @Seirios 's fantastic writing skills. Axcio's biography is absolutely stunning throughout and provides a novel concept to character tags. Truly, it is stunning.
administrator of beasts of beyond!
characters - discord: star#0061

Offline spacexual

• just an egg
  • awards This member won a February spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • egg#3423
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: February Monthly Spotlight
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 09:23:09 PM »
thank you so much!! i really appreciate being considered for these <33
congratulations to all the winners!

he / him — characterspremadessocial medias — open to pm — dating @twig.

Offline Seirios

• New Blood
  • ❝ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ❞
  • awards This member won a February spotlight category!
  • 「 ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀ Ω ᴜᴍʙʀᴀ 」
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 08:08:03 AM »
Yo, I am so !¡!¡ Wowie!!! This is pretty hella rad... I'm highly honoured to be part of this month's spotlight, thank you so so much! (*≧▽≦) And to the rest of the spotlighters, congratulations, y'all heckin' deserve it!!!!! ♡ °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° ♡
「 CAELUM / JAMES / CJ . AGENDER; ANY PRONOUNS . XVII . GRAPHIC ©

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 09:57:59 PM »
You guys definitely deserve it for your expertise! <3

Offline Masie

• The Typhoon
  • Striker
  • awards This member won a February spotlight category!
  • "Alive Like Me."
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 07:41:16 PM »
screeches thanks on masies account. XD

Teach Me Wrong From Right, I'll Show You What I Can Be.
[ ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — ] the typhoon & raptor fam & non-feral & info

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 08:05:14 PM »
It's well deserved! <333

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix